Beasafe Home Watch is a pay as you go service with no contracts. We believe in very few “Extra” charges. Our inspection process covers everything that is imperative to watch your home. We do not perform monthly inspections as a lot can happen in 30 days. Most insurance companies require that someone be in your home on a regular basis to avoid the vacancy exclusion that is in most Florida policies.
Rates (Weekly or Bi-Weekly)
Condos/Townhomes $25 – $30
Homes(under 3299 sq ft) $30 – $35
Homes(3300-4999 sq ft) $40 – $45
Homes(over 5000 sq ft) $55 – $100
Standard Inspection Checks:
- Turn on/off water (if requested)
- Turn down a/c to test for cooling
- Run water in sinks and tubs, flush & clean toilets
- Check for signs of pests or insects
- Check for signs of mold
- Check to make sure all doors and windows are securely locked
- Check for signs of water damage on floors, ceilings and walls
- Check refrigerator/freezer.
- Run garbage disposal
- Check toilets and under sinks for leaks
- Check circuit breaker box for signs of surge or tripped breakers
- Check air conditioner drain line for water leaks or blockage
- Check hot water tank for leaks
- Check for unusual odors.
- Run electric hurricane shutters monthly
- Opening and Closing home – No Charge if it falls on a normal inspection week
- Start car (maintenance charger required if outlet is available)
- Check a/c filters and replace as necessary if provided by homeowner (No Charge)
- Change out smoke detector or a/c controller batteries if provided by owner (No Charge)
Standard Exterior Inspection Checks
- Visual inspection of homes exterior by walking around the entire home
- Look for broken windows or any other damage that would be caused by theft or vandalism
- Check screens and porch enclosures for tears or damage
- Look for broken sprinkler heads
- Check condition of lawn, shrubs and trees
- Remove newspapers, flyers and any packages
- Check mailbox, photograph and send via email (Mail can be forwarded if necessary)
- Check condition of pool and equipment (if equipped)
- Visually inspect gutters and roof for damage.
- Check condition of outside A/C condenser unit for any damage
Additional Services: (Fee Required)
$45 Per Hour. 1 Hour Minimum including Travel Time
- Meet with contractors, pest control, or any other necessary service providers.
- Serve as security alarm notification agent.
- Manage and take care of problems for owners who rent their homes.
- Hurricane Shutters – ELECTRIC & ACCORDION ONLY – Clients Only (Preformed on mid Cat 2 or better hurricane unless requested)
- Accordion shutters $20 per window.
- Clean out spoiled food in fridges after power outage $50.